An Alternative (additional) Interface
Following the release of the new default website for CumulusMX, an alternative interface pack is now available. It runs in tandem with the existing Interface and provides similar facilities. It's primary purpose at this stage is to make its style fit with the default website and provide the facility to change the colour theme used throughout the site. Some pages have had some cosmetic or layout changes and the menu has been condensed.
Here are some screenshots of the AI.
- Https://cumuluswiki.org/images/f/f0/AI Alarm Settings.png
The Alarm Setting page. It is now responsive.
- Https://cumuluswiki.org/images/9/9b/AI Dashboard.png
A reworked dashboard. Alarms ar at the top. Looking to include records as well.
- Https://cumuluswiki.org/images/0/0f/AI Data Logs Editor.png
The Data Logs Editor page. The table scrolls sideways within the page frame.
- Https://cumuluswiki.org/images/8/83/AI Diary Editor.png
A re-designed diary editor. The calendar also uses the theme colours.
- Https://cumuluswiki.org/images/2/2a/AI Extra Sensor Settings.png
This and most pages that use 'alpaca' forms are generally unchanged apart from the theming. Also shows one of the dropdown menus.
- Https://cumuluswiki.org/images/5/5f/AI Gauges.png
The standard Gauges page but now the tooltips reflect the theme colours.
- Https://cumuluswiki.org/images/thumb/5/58/AI Interface Data Log Viewer.png/314px-AI Interface Data Log Viewer.png
The data log editor
- Https://cumuluswiki.org/images/6/6c/AI Theme Selector.png
The included theme selector. Themes can be temporary or permanent - it's up to you.