This category lists at the bottom of the page all the pages that refer to this category, therefore it is a useful entry point should you wish to explore all pages that are relevant to MX.
- What to do when I have a problem with MX - read this before you seek advice in the Cumulus Support Forum
- MX Basic info page - contains details like the library functions used by MX beta, and how the end of day process works.
- Comparing legacy original Cumulus with MX and How to migrate - If you are still using the original Cumulus software; these should help you decide whether to migrate to MX, and how to do it.
- Setting up Raspberry Pi using a pre-built Image - for those tempted to install MX on a Raspberry Pi, operating in headless mode (instead of connecting a screen and keyboard to it, you do all access to the Pi from another computer on same network). The developer has made life easy for you by combining the Raspberry Pi Lite Operating System with a pre-installation copy of MX.
- Running MX on Linux A Raspberry Pi computer (and similar devices from other manufacturers) is much simpler than a normal computer, but it can still run various operating systems that allow you to use it perhaps for both running MX and a web server.
- Running MX on Windows - you may be tempted to install MX on a Windows PC, laptop, or similar computer
- Updating MX to new version - Whether you have not updated for a long time, or simply wonder whether you are updating the easiest way
- Cumulus MX FAQ - A new FAQ for MX has been started at another page. As I add the link here, the Cumulus MX FAQ is in a mess, but hopefully someone will have time to sort it out.
- [MX Issues|Cumulus MX Known Issues]] article was based on Steve Loft's forum post so based on an early beta version of MX, and there has been minimal attempt to update the contents as MX has been developed further and come out of the original beta. Anyone willing to check the linked article and do a further update?
- Administrative Interface- all about the pages used for settings, correcting log files, and viewing your weather derivatives locally
- MX application programming local interface has been fully documented by the developer
Pages in category "Cumulus MX"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.